Sunday, January 27, 2013

Quarter 2/Semester 1 Grades

Hi Everyone, I have finished grading all of your work from quarter 2, and am in the process of entering all of the numbers into Aspen. Unfortunately, I am having a lot of trouble with the Aspen website on my internet at home, and am unsure whether it is Aspen causing the problem or if it is my internet...So, if I can't get this to work tonight, I will enter everything at school tomorrow. I am very sorry if you've been checking Aspen for updates tonight, I really can't figure out why it isn't loading the info I'm entering in. Hopefully I can make it work soon, but if you have a specific question about a particular assignment, send me an email.

Thanks, and sorry for the technical difficulties!

Mrs. Whipple

No comments:

Post a Comment